Right Place To Be.


Whenever I'm browsing some inspirational quotes, I always get struck by this one. "My  life may not be going the way I planned it, but it is going exactly the way God planned it"


We all do and make plans before we start doing something especially if we wanted it to be perfect and we don't want to miss any thing. We make plans, when we travel, celebrate any occasion, to surprise someone, for personal career, work related matters and other significant actions that would help us organize ourselves.

Personally, I barely make plans. However, I consider that if its really matters to me. That's the only time I will focus and put my time and effort on it. Maybe because, I get easily frustrated if I plan on to something and didn't work out.

In my own sense, planning involves interconnecting ideas, different aspects, and it concludes how realistic that would be based on current situation. We all have plans, many of them are within our reach, but we need to prioritize which one to go first and not knowing that if we pick one plan and realize it, the others would be critical at some point.

I remember couple of years ago, it made me cry, depressed and frustrated. I have had my greatest plan but it seems that it was difficult for me to attain it at this very moment. I dreamed of it for the past 10 years and I devoted much of my time, effort and money.  I started to move on, and still believing that someday I will get that goal for the sake of my family. I'm still hopeful.

Some people have successfully attained their goals or plans and some didn't. Some people in our own human perspectives, doesn't have any plan. Some things we may never planned or expected but it took us in a way that we felt successful and complete. The only question I got in my mind was, "do we really know in our hearts the plan of God for us?" or its just an inspirational and famous quote in order to strive harder in our daily lives on Earth. However, I can put it in a spiritual way instead.

I believe in God. I pray to God to help me to reach my goal. I pray to God to guide me with my decisions. I pray to God to assist me with my burdens in life. I offer everything to Him. And God answers in a very unique way possible. We may never notice it in a way we wanted it to be.




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Tale of the Second Option

Every day is exactly the same...

All About Love